NOW MORE THAN EVER, PREP NEEDS YOUR HELP
We believe that every student is deserving of a Creighton Prep education and to have his potential ignited through quality academic instruction, passionate faith-based leadership and a brotherhood that lasts a lifetime. Yet, not every family can afford to send their son to Prep for high school. That’s where the AMDG Fund comes in.
The AMDG Fund provides the needed dollars to help make the dream of a Creighton Prep education a reality for more than 1,000 young men each year. Most recently, Prep gave out $3 million in financial assistance, and 54 percent of students received help with tuition costs.
To maintain that level of aid while keeping tuition reasonable is a challenge that we ask our alumni, parents, past parents and friends to help us meet through the AMDG Fund.
The AMDG Fund supports much of what makes the Prep experience a life-changing one for our students:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON GIVING TO PREP
Please contact one of the following Advancement Office team members at (402) 393-1190:
President's Leadership Circle
- St. Ignatius of Loyola - $25,000+
- St. Francis Xavier Society - $16,000-$24,999
- St. Robert Bellarmine - $12,000-$15,999
Henry L. Sullivan, SJ Leadership Society
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga - $8,000-$9,999
- St. Edmund Campion - $5,000-$7,999
- St. Peter Canisius - $3,000-$4,999
Jr. Jays Leadership Group
- Men and Women for Others - $1,000-$2,999
- Cura Personalis - $500-$999
- 1878 Club - $200-$499
- White and Blue Club - Up to $199