Prep Family AssociatioN
Prep Family Association provides volunteer support to the faculty, staff and students at Creighton Prep while offering an opportunity for parents and guardians to become more involved in the Prep community.
EVERYONE IS A MEMBER
- All parents and guardians are automatically members.
- No formal enrollment or dues.
- Everyone welcome – moms, dads, guardians and grandparents.
2023-2024 Monthly Meetings
Prep Family Association meetings include a review of group business plus remarks by guest speakers like Fr. Matt Spotts, SJ and Mr. Bill Gotch '91 and insights into school programs. All meetings start at 7 p.m. and are located in either the Criss Auditorium or the Carta Hall of Fame Room.
For meetings in the Criss Auditorium, attendees should park in the west lot and enter the building through the main doors. For meetings in the Carta Hall of Fame Room, attendees should park in the east lot and enter through the Heider Center doors at the northwest corner of the lot.
TUEsday, September 5
- Speakers: Creighton Prep President Fr. Matt Spotts, SJ and Head of School Bill Gotch '91. 7 p.m. Location: Criss Auditorium.
THURSDAY, October 26
- PFA Fall Social. Timber Wood Fire Bistro, 7-9 p.m. Come out and enjoy a night socializing with other Creighton Prep parents.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7
- Speaker: Mental Health Practitioner Kevin Kaminski. 7 p.m. Location: Criss Auditorium.
THURSDAY, January 18
- Agenda TBD. 7 p.m. Location: Carta Hall of Fame Room.
WEDNESDAY, March 20
- PFA Spring Retreat. 7 p.m. Location TBD.
APRIL MEETING DATE TBD
- 7 p.m. Location TBD.
- Financial Donations
- All School Welcome Dance - August 11, 2023
- New Families Mass & Orientation - August 13, 2023
- Curriculum Night - August 23, 2023
- Freshman Homecoming Dance - September 23, 2023
- Upperclassman Homecoming Dance - September 30, 2023
- Ignatian Breakfast - October 13, 2023
- Parent Teacher Conferences - October 19, 2023
- PFA Fall Social - October 26, 2023
- Open House - November 5, 2023
- Ignatian Breakfast - November 28, 2023
- Student Finals Study Session - December 6-7, 2023
- Faculty/Staff Christmas Cookie Boxes - December 8, 2023
- Operation Others Workers Lunch - December 15, 2023
- Maintenance Crew Support Breakfast - December 27, 2023
- Ignatian Breakfast - February 8, 2024
- Mom Prom - February 25, 2024
- Class of 2028 Registration Night - February 29, 2024
- Maintenance Crew Support Breakfast - March 5, 2024
- Parent Teacher Conferences - March 12, 2024
- PFA Spring Retreat - March 20, 2024
- Prom/Post Prom - April 13, 2024
- Ignatian Breakfast - April 26, 2024
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For any questions about Prep Family Association, please call PFA Co-President Jen Burchfiel at (402) 578-1104 or PFA Co-President Nikki Facca at (402) 850-7447 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FROM Your PFA Co-PRESIDENTS
My husband Pat and I have two boys at Prep. Logan is a junior and Brody is a freshman. We are excited for them to be together this year as Junior Jays!
Over the past couple years, we have gotten to experience the heart of this school and have seen how Prep is truly preparing our sons for lives of service and love. Prep is a special community, and we are grateful to be a part of it.
It is an honor to be able to support our staff, students and families through PFA activities. I encourage each of you to get involved — we have a place for everyone! Whether you are looking for a small or large role, we would LOVE for you to join us!
My husband Rob and I have three children. Our son Louie will be a sophomore at Prep, and my grandfather, father and brother all graduated from Creighton Prep.
Our family is beyond proud to say that Louie is a student at Creighton Prep, and we have enjoyed watching him become part of this unique and special community.
I am blessed to take on this new role as PFA Co-President. Being able to contribute and support the students, staff and faculty as they grow spiritually, emotionally and academically is a true honor. Being involved in PFA is a way for my family to give back to a school that has given so much to our son.
PFA has many roles for anyone to get involved in at Prep. We have a strong presence at Prep, and we are excited to meet more parent volunteers to ensure we have a successful and positive school year for our boys!