For Prep's Class of 2025
Prep seeks any young man of promise interested in a Christian, value-based education. Our students are "Men For Others" that are open to growth, intellectually competent, loving, religious, and committed to doing justice. A Prep experience requires that students apply their mind, body, and spirit to every aspect of their lives.
Thank you for your interest in Creighton Prep. In order to complete your admissions process please follow the following steps. The application process is now open and the deadline for submission of each document is listed below.
- Complete the online application to Creighton Prep for freshman year by Saturday, January 9, 2021. The online application process will begin September 21, 2020.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid please fill out this form by Friday, January 15, 2021.
All applicants will be notified of their admission status the week of February 8, 2021.
Students looking to transfer to Prep must be in good academic and discipline standing with the current school. Transfer students are accepted based upon availability within the grade they are applying for at Prep.
- Complete the online admission application.
- Contact Josh Luedtke, Director of Admissions at 402-548-3872.
- Complete the Financial Aid Form based on family circumstances.
- Schedule a campus visit with the Director of Admissions after completing the application, and submission of grades and test scores.
- Senior transfers are only accepted if a student is moving into Nebraska. Prep does not accept local senior transfers.