Athletic Hall of Fame DINNER & INDUCTION CEREMONY
Creighton Prep is proud to recognize alumni, coaches and supporters for outstanding contributions to the athletic program at the school. Their commitment, achievement and sense of sportsmanship set the standard for the young athletes who follow in their footsteps today.
On Monday, March 9, you are cordially invited to the Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner & Induction Ceremony in the Sullivan Center, recognizing the 2020 Hall of Fame honorees:
Joe George '68
Jim Jacobsen '69
John Bendon '78 +
Greg Barrios '86
Tom Beck ‘84
1980 Football Team
1981 Baseball Team
- Monday, March 9, 2020 in the Henry L. Sullivan, SJ Campus Center
- Cocktail Reception at 6 p.m.
- Dinner and program at 7 p.m.
- Enter and park on the west side of the building.
- Register by Wednesday, March 4 using the form below.
- Tickets are $60 per person.
To nominate a former Creighton Prep athlete, coach, contributor or team for consideration to a future Athletic Hall of Fame class, click HERE.