CP TRIVIA NIGHT
CP Trivia Night 2024 is scheduled for Friday, February 23 and will be held in the Henry L. Sullivan, SJ Campus Center (also known as the commons). Please plan to park and enter on the west side of the building.
- Check-ins begin with a social hour at 6 p.m.
- The first round of trivia questions starts at 7 p.m.
- Topics are random.
- The event concludes when the winners are announced.
We are excited to have Mike Monday serve as our host once again. Mike does many entertaining trivia nights around town, and this year's event will live up to the same billing!
The entry fee is $240/table. Each table will be allowed a roster of up to eight players but may play with less than eight. The per table cost, however, is not pro-rated for tables that choose to participate with fewer than eight players. Additional details include:
- Participants must be 21.
- Seating is limited to the first 50 registered tables.
- Table rosters may be changed prior to the event by the table captain upon check-in.
- Festive tables and costumes are HIGHLY encouraged, but not required. A prize will be given to the best themed and decorated table, so be creative, but please no decorations extending beyond the sides of the table or obscuring views of the podium.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages (BYOB) as no food will be available. Prep will have a modest bar with beverages available for cash purchase.
- Raffle prizes, “Heads & Tails” and other games will be offered throughout the night. Thank you for your support of these extra moments!
Simply use the form below to submit a team entry. If you have questions about the event or need more information, please email Hannah Pray or call (402) 548-3881.
We can't wait to see you on February 23!