This 38th annual event is a Creighton Prep tradition that allows mothers/mother figures and sons to spend an evening together and raise money for prom.
- Sunday, February 27
- CHI Health Center - 455 North 10th Street
- "PREPresent" with your best blue and white tailgate attire. Suggestions for boys include khaki pants, quarter-zips, polos and CP crewnecks. Suggestions for moms include dress pants or dark jeans, sweaters and your favorite classic CP top.
- 5 p.m. social hour and cash bar
- 6 p.m. dinner
- 7 p.m. dancing
- $35 per person
Register and/or Purchase Raffle Tickets
- Use the form below to register to attend and/or purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win great prizes.
- Here are some easy registration tips: 1) Decide who you want to sit with - fill a table, pick a few friends or sign up as a pair. If you don't know who you are going to sit with, don't worry! Tables will be filled with classmates and no one will be seated by themselves. 2) If you are sitting with a group of friends, pick a head parent and that ONE PERSON should then register the entire table. Tables generally seat 10 people, 11 people under special circumstances. 3) When registering, please be sure to include the names of the moms and sons (class year included) that should be at each table. 4) If someone from your group has already registered but yet you want them seated with you group, please include that note in the "comments" section.
- If you are unable to attend, you can still purchase raffle tickets and a Mom Prom co-chair will contact you to coordinate the logistics of getting your ticket(s) entered in the raffle.
- Raffle tickets are one for $5 and five for $20.
- For registration questions, email Abby Blair or call (402) 981-7980.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn during dessert.
- If you purchase raffle tickets before the event, your tickets will be at the registration table with your name tag.
- If you do not purchase raffle tickets online here, you can purchase them with cash that evening.
- Click here to see the list of raffle prizes.
- Bring your phone!
- We have "PREPtastic" photo backdrops available for you to take selfies or ask a friend to take a picture of you and your son.
- No appointments necessary; the best time to take photos is during social hour.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.
- For general questions, email event co-chairs Kim Hubner or Seanna Sammons.
See the postcard invitation that was mailed to parents.