AThletic Hall of Fame
Creighton Prep is proud to recognize alumni, coaches and supporters for outstanding contributions to the athletic program at the school. Their commitment, achievement and sense of sportsmanship set the standard for the young athletes who follow in their footsteps today.
You are cordially invited to the Creighton Preparatory School Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner & Induction Ceremony recognizing the 2022 Hall of Fame honorees.
2011 Swimming and Diving
Mark Donnelly '73
Ryan Fisicaro '06
Jacob P. Molacek '14
Scott Sibbernsen '68
- Monday, March 7, 2022 in the Henry L. Sullivan, S.J. Campus Center
- Cocktail Reception at 6 p.m.
- Dinner and program at 7 p.m.
- Park and enter on the west side of the building.
- Register by Tuesday, March 1 using the form below.
- Tickets are $60 per person.
- Attire: business casual.
To nominate a former Creighton Prep athlete, coach, contributor or team for consideration to a future Athletic Hall of Fame class, please complete the form on the nomination page.
Online registration for the event is now closed. If you have questions about the event or would like to attend, please contact Director of Events Amy Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 670-4774 Thank you!