BOOSTER CLUB MISSION
The purpose of the Creighton Prep Football booster club is to promote and support Creighton Prep football teams, players and coaches at all levels in an atmosphere that is consistent with the philosophy of the Prep community.
- We endeavor to strengthen school and community spirit.
- We provide financial support for additional athletic training, transportation, ancillary equipment, meals and any items that benefit the football team.
- In order to facilitate this support, and with the help of volunteers, the booster club will organize social and fundraising events in support of players and coaches.
Jr. Jays 12th Man Club
Fathers of current student-athletes in the Prep football program and Prep alumni are invited to the Jr. Jays 12th Man Club meetings on:
- Wednesday, August 25
- Wednesday, September 22
- Wednesday, October 20
They will take place at Cunningham’s Pub and Grill at 10904 West Dodge Road beginning with a social hour at 6 p.m. then an overview of Junior Jay football presented at 7 p.m. by Head Coach Tim Johnk.
The cost is $30 for all three meetings, and includes appetizers and a beverage ticket at each one. A menu and a cash bar will also be available.
Please email your RSVP by Monday, August 23 to Dennis Sonderman ’78 and mail your $30 check to:
Creighton Prep Football Booster Club
1615 S. 126th Street
Omaha, NE 68144-1431
CP FOOTBALL YARD SIGNS
Support the Prep Football Booster Club with the purchase of a yard sign or wall-art (same sign without the stake).
Show your Jr. Jays pride with a locally-made and hand-painted yard sign! Each stake is 4-foot tall, and made to withstand Nebraska weather. Think beyond the yard, these signs can also be placed in a planter in your home or office! Or, order without the stake and use as an Art-Piece. All signs are $35 each
2021 BOOSTER VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE
- Yard Signs: Angie Baber
- Apparel: Molly Sengstock
- Communication: Jane Stessman
- Blue-White Game: Jane Stessman
- Welcome Dinner: Jane Stessman
- Team Dinners: Michelle Kieny and Jackie Leiden
- Dad’s Night: Dennis Sonderman
- Mom’s Football 101: Kim Hubner
- Senior Pictures: Jane Stessman
- Senior Night: Kim Egan, Deanna Marcelino and Victoria Cronin
- Team Photographer: Heather Johnson
- BASH Gift: Kim Egan
- End of Season Banquet: Krista Anderson, Kim Hubner, Catherine Mahoney and Seanna Sammons
MOMS FOOTBALL 101
Prep Moms, please join your fellow gridiron fans on Tuesday, September 7 from 6:30-8 p.m. in the Criss Auditorium for Moms Football 101. This is a fun tradition for moms and friends to hear more about the game from Varsity Head Coach Tim Johnk.
Coach Johnk will diagram some plays and outline goals for the season, as well as answer ALL of your football related questions. Drinks and appetizers will be served, admittance is $5 at the door. (Proceeds to the CP Football Booster Club).
Please RSVP Kim Hubner.
On that evening, please enter the school from the east side.