Strength and Conditioning
Creighton Prep’s strength and conditioning camp will maximize the potential of each student-athlete through a comprehensive four-week training program. It will teach vital components involved in achieving excellence in athletic performance. Each student-athlete will develop speed, agility and conditioning using proper technique in a safe, supervised environment.
- Grade Level: 6-8 boys only
- Dates/Times: June 2nd-July 1, Class meets on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays each week.
- Session 1: 10:30am-11:30am
- Session 2: 11:30am-12:30pm
- Class Size: There is a limit to 50 students per time slot
- Cost: $125 includes a t-shirt
- Location: Creighton Prep weight room
- Contact: Tim Johnk at TJohnk@CreightonPrep.org