Innovative Technologies-Robotics Camp
If you have students interested in innovation and creation in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) then this is the camp for them! Sessions being offered are held in the ToMorrow Labs at Creighton Prep. Activities will include Learning First Tech Challenge robotics (what we use at Prep) laser cutting 3D printing and using microcontrollers.
Session 1 and Session 2 are identical and interested camps should only sign up for one session.
- Grade Level: 6th-8th grade boys and girls (each session is limited to 40 students)
- Location: ToMorrow Labs at Creighton Prep
- Dates & Times:
- Session 1: June 27th-30th, 9:00am-12:00 pm
- Session 2: June 27th-30th, 1:00pm-4:00 pm
- Cost: $125.
- Contact: Rich Mansfield at RMansfield@Creightonprep.org