Cross Country Camp
This camp will cover the fundamentals of distance running and conditioning. It will include lessons on running form, pacing, routine, and nutrition. A mix of running games and group running will help runners have fun while they learn the sport. This camp is also good conditioning for other fall sports.
- Grade Level: 6th-8th grade boys and girls
- Location: Creighton Prep
- Dates & Times: August 1-5, 9am-11:00am
- Cost: $110- includes a T-shirt
- What to Bring: Water bottle and running shoes.
- Staff: Trevor Herron- Cross Country Coach along with members of the Varsity Country Team.
- Contact: Therron@creightonprep.org