The best way to learn if Creighton Prep is right for you is to experience Prep in person during one of our "Jay Days." Any 7th or 8th-grade prospective or accepted student is invited to spend the day shadowing a current Creighton Prep student. See what a day in the life of a Junior Jay entails, from start to finish -- and lunch is on us!
Event Day Details
- Starts at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
- Bring a book, pen and notebook.
- Enter at the Sullivan Center entrance on the west side of the school accompanied by a parent at 7:45 a.m. Parents are asked to pick up their son at this same location at 2 p.m.
- Check into the High School Office and meet your ambassador for the day.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Parent Portion (optional): Parents are welcome to stay and walk through some FAQs about Creighton Prep and the admissions process. Plan to stay for 15-30 minutes after dropping off your son, to get your questions answered!
Dress Code & Late Starts
- When there is an 8:35 a.m Late Start, shadows should arrive at 8:20 a.m. that morning.
- Dress Code
- On all normal days,
- On Formal Dress Days for our annual Service Mass. All students should wear a dress shirt and tie along with the usual dress code.