The best way to learn if Creighton Prep is right for you is to experience Prep in person during one of our Shadow Days. Any 7th or 8th-grade prospective or accepted student is invited to spend the day with a current Creighton Prep student. See what a day in the life of a Junior Jay entails, from start to finish -- and lunch is on us! For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Day Details
- Starts at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
- Bring a book or pen and notebook, if you would like to take notes.
- Enter at the Sullivan Center entrance on the west side of the school (same side as the bell tower) at 7:45 a.m. Parents are asked to pick up their son at this same location at 2 p.m.
- Check into the High School Office and our Admissions Team will connect you with your ambassador for the day.
- Lunch will be provided.
Dress Code & DIFFERENT DAYS
- Dress Code
- On all days unless specified, a collared button-up polo or dress shirt is required. Shirts must be tucked in so that the belt is visible. Pants or shorts should be conventional, solid colors such as black, navy blue, stone, brown, olive and khaki. Shoes must be closed-toed.
- On Formal Dress Days, students should wear a dress shirt, dress pants and tie along with the usual dress code.
- "C Day"
- Block scheduling is an important part about what sets Prep apart and prepares our young men for college. Some days, we have "C Days" to help reset the A/B schedule. Take note on these Shadow Days, you will not be experiencing block scheduling. To understand more about how this day will differ, see our Bell Schedules here.
- Students will be done by 12:35pm.
- They will still monitor three classes, but lunch will NOT be provided.
- Late Start
- When there is an 8:35 a.m Late Start, shadows should arrive at 8:15 a.m. that morning.
Some of our Shadow Days also have an optional Parent Portion. On these days, parents/guardians are welcome to stay and walk through some FAQs about Creighton Prep and the admissions process. Plan to stay for about 30 minutes after dropping off your son, to get your questions answered! Visiting students are asked to arrive at 7:45 a.m. and the Parent Portion will begin approximately 8 a.m.
Parent Portions will be on the selected Shadow Days:
- Friday, September 15
- Friday, September 29
- Friday, October 6
- Monday, October 9
- Friday, October 13
- Monday, October 16
- Thursday, October 19
- Friday, October 27
- Friday, January 5
We have Shadow Dates available through January 2024. Contact us if these dates don't work and we'll do our best to find a date that does! We can be reached at the information on the right. Go CP!