The best way to learn if Creighton Prep is right for you is to experience Prep in person during one of our "Jay Days." Any 7th or 8th-grade prospective or accepted student is invited to spend the day shadowing a current Creighton Prep student. See what a day in the life of a Junior Jay entails, from start to finish -- and lunch is on us!
Event Day Details
- Starts at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
- Bring a book, pen and notebook.
- Enter at the Sullivan Center entrance on the west side of the school accompanied by a parent at 7:45 a.m. Parents are asked to pick up their son at this same location at 2 p.m.
- Check into the High School Office and meet your ambassador for the day.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Parent Portion (optional): Parents are welcome to stay and walk through some FAQs about Creighton Prep and the admissions process. Plan to stay for 15-30 minutes after dropping off your son, to get your questions answered!
Dress Code & Late Starts
- When there is an 8:35 a.m Late Start, shadows should arrive at 8:20 a.m. that morning.
- Dress Code
- On all normal days,
- On Formal Dress Days for our annual Service Mass. All students should wear a dress shirt and tie along with the usual dress code.
Please contact one of our Admissions Team members regarding Jay Days, as we do not have any shadow opportunities left for the school year: 402-393-1190. We would still like to meet you!