8th Grade scholarship & entrance exam
- The test takes approximately 3-3.5 hours
- Drop off and pick up on the west side of campus at the Sullivan Center entrance (same side as the bell tower)
- Two #2 pencils will be provided, no calculators are allowed
- Results will be mailed the week of February 7, 2022
In order to complete your admissions process, please complete the steps below prior to the each stated deadline.
1. Completing the 8th Grade Scholarship and Entrance Exam is the first step of your admissions process. Register below to take it at Prep on Saturday, January 8, 2022 or on another make up date. Taking the test on January 8 makes you eligible to receive one of 30 available scholarships from Prep, based on your exam score.
2. Your confirmation email for the 8th Grade Scholarship and Entrance Exam will have the link to our online application. This must be completed by Friday, January 21, 2022.
3. After completing the 8th Grade Scholarship and Entrance Exam, your son will bring home a Recommendation and Release of Records form. Sign this form and give it to your son’s current school to complete by Friday, January 21, 2022. His school should return the form along with the following required academic information to Creighton Prep:
- 7th grade grades
- 8th grade first semester grades
- Any standardized tests
4. If you are interested in financial assistance, the application will be available Monday, November 8, 2021. Submit your application before Saturday, January 21, 2022. More information can be found on our Tuition and Aid page.
Applicants will be notified of admission during the week of February 7, 2022.
Si prefiere hablar con alguien en Español, puede contactar a Jeni Martínez al 402-548-3885.