HEALTH & WELLNESS
Creighton Prep provides a full lunch menu on a daily basis, complete with a wide variety of fresh, healthy foods and different portion sizes. Students can return for seconds or more if they like. They are also expected to be judicious in portion size.
- The annual fee for lunch, along with tuition, is paid through an account with FACTS Management Company.
- If your son has food allergies or dietary restrictions, contact Director of Dining Services Jon Dye at 402-393-1190, Ext. 3375 so that he and his staff from FLIK Independent School Dining can plan to accommodate him.
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section below or contact CFO Alex Zimmerman with any questions or concerns.
Breakfast and After School Snacks
FLIK also offers breakfast and after school snacks that can be purchased by your son through your FACTS account. Breakfast is served in the commons from 7-8:15 a.m., and after school snacks are served from 2:45-3:10 p.m.
DRUG & ALCOHOL Testing
At the beginning of the 2014-2015 academic year, Creighton Prep implemented mandatory and random drug and alcohol testing for all students. This is part of a developing health and wellness program at Prep and an ongoing commitment by the school to the Jesuit philosophy of cura personalis, or “care for the whole person.”
The drug and alcohol testing program:
- Educates students about substance use and discourages use through verifiable means.
- Provides earlier intervention that focuses initially on non-disciplinary support.
- Fosters an environment that makes it easier for students to say “no.”
View the policy as it appears in the Student-Parent Handbook.