Loyola Scholars Nomination Form
- Currently enrolled fifth-grade male.
- Demonstrates good academic ability in class and on standardized tests.
- Possesses motivation, a desire for academic achievement and shows leadership potential.
- Household demonstrates significant financial need (guidelines similar to free or reduced lunch eligibility).
- Family support of education and faith-centered child development
- Attend one monthlong full day summer program at Prep each June before 6th, 7th and 8th grade years.
- Attend 20 half-day Saturday program sessions at Prep each academic year during 6th, 7th and 8th grade years.
- Provide a copy of the student's report card each semester.
- Attend parent and student conferences with program director each semester.
- Make family contribution of $100 each year during 6th, 7th and 8th grade.
- Attend Loyola Scholars graduation ceremony at the end of 8th grade year.
After reviewing the above-listed scholar criteria, please use the form below to submit the qualified student for nomination. Please allow 7-10 days after submitting the form to receive the application packet. Families will have until April 5, 2024 to submit all application requirements.