The mission of the library is to be an integral part of the educational program in the Jesuit tradition, fostering literacy and empowering students to become effective users of ideas and information.
- Hours: 7:15 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Check out: Loan period is 2 weeks (10 school days)
- Library Catalog
- eBooks available through Follett Shelf and MackinVIA see Library Resources in Canvas
- Quiet study, responsible Internet use, and ask librarians for assistance.
- Students will be held financially responsible for the materials borrowed in their name. Students will receive overdue notices on the first day of each week and have a 3 day grace period to return or renew their materials without being charged an accruing fine of 20¢ per school day.
- 1st Notice: student is asked to return or renew materials and pay any accrued fine
- 2nd Notice: student is asked to return or renew materials and pay any accrued fine before the end of the week to avoid receiving 3 demerits for responsibility
- 3rd Notice: student receives 3 demerits and is asked to return or renew materials and pay any accrued fine within 48 hours to avoid 2 demerits and having their name turned in to the Dean's Office
- 4th Notice: student receives 2 demerits and their name is turned over to the Dean's Office