Creighton Preparatory School has developed a process and timeline for identifying and hiring its next principal.
A search committee has been formed to:
- Incorporate community feedback into the development of a prospectus for the principal position.
- Utilize Creighton Prep’s networks to identify high-quality candidates.
- Recruit high quality candidates and assist in identifying finalists.
Creighton Prep Principal Search Committee
Mrs. Jackie Schulte - Dean of Faculty, Creighton Prep (Search Committee Chair)
Mrs. Barb Hake - Chair, Department of English, Creighton Prep
Mr. Steve Monzu ‘92 - Counselor, Soccer Coach, Creighton Prep
Mrs. Cindy Heider - Creighton Prep Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
Mr. Jerry Jurgenson ‘69 - Creighton Prep Alumnus
Mr. Rob Woodling, ‘95 - Creighton Prep Board of Trustees, Alumnus, Current Parent
Dr. Donna Stewart - Current Parent
Dr. Laura Hickman - Principal, Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
Timeline and Process Next Steps
- Solicit community feedback (February - May):
Gather quantitative and qualitative feedback from faculty, staff, parents, and alumni through surveys and listening sessions.
- Publish job opportunity and prospectus (May):
Incorporate community feedback into a published job opportunity and prospectus.
- Recruit and accept applications (May - September):
Identify and recruit qualified candidates from a variety of networks including Omaha-area schools, the Jesuit Schools Network and schools nationwide. Engage in a preliminary review of resumes and applications as they are submitted.
- Interviews and selection (October - December):
Select semi-finalists from the pool of qualified candidates in October. Select finalists in November and complete all interviews by December. By the end of December, Creighton Prep will select its next principal.
If you have questions or would like to apply for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested candidates can apply by emailing a resume and cover letter.
Please continue to visit this page for the latest information.